RAILRES is a free digital resource developed by TrackSAFE as part of our suite of trauma management support tools.
Over the last 18 months, we’ve all faced new challenges and new stressors. Lockdowns, travel restrictions, limited contact with family and friends or changes in our work arrangements. These stressors mean it’s more important than ever to look after ourselves.
One tool to help with life’s ups and downs is RAILRES.
RAILRES is a free self-help App developed by the TrackSAFE Foundation as part of our suite of mental health and trauma management support tools for the rail industry. The App is designed to assist you manage stress and build long term resilience.
‘RES’ stands for resilience which relates to our capacity to recover from difficult events and life’s challenges.
RAILRES measures your physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioural reactions to stress, while helping adapt your response to the situation in real time.
The App is available FREE to download for both iPhone and Android devices via the Google Play and App Store. RAILRES features include…
- Interactive, easy-to-use tools that the user can access on the go such as: controlled breathing, progressive muscle relaxation and slowing down and stopping of thoughts.
- A scheduler that allows the user to set goals to practice the tools regularly.
- A resilience self-assessment that can help the user keep track of their progress over time.
- Access to immediate support services, including Employee Assistance Programs phone numbers as well as crisis lines.
- Available for iPhones and Android device.
If you or someone you know needs help with mental health and wellbeing, contact your Employment Assistance Program or Lifeline on 13 11 14.