A self-help App to help you manage stress and build long term resilience.
Resilience relates to our capacity to recover from difficult events and life’s challenges.
The RAILRES App is a free self-help resource that has been developed by TrackSAFE as part of its suite of mental health and trauma management support tools. The App is designed to assist rail employees in managing stress and build long term resilience. The RAILRES App measures a rail employee’s physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioural reactions to stress, while helping the user adapt their response to the situation in real time. It is available for free download for both iPhone and Android devices via the App Store.
RAILRES App Features
- Access to immediate support services, including Employee Assistance Programs phone numbers as well as crisis lines.
- Interactive, easy-to-use tools that the user can access on the go such as: controlled breathing, progressive muscle relaxation and slowing down and stopping of thoughts.
- A scheduler that allows users to set goals to practice the tools regularly.
- A resilience self-assessment that can help users keep track of their progress over time.
- Available for iPhones and Android devices.
Promote the RAILRES self-help stress management and resilience App in your workplace.
Download the RAILRES promotional pack to help you promote RAILRES on your intranet, in staff rooms, depots and common areas.