As a result of COVID-19, many people increasingly expect a form of hybrid work to combine the advantages of working from home gained during lockdowns with the benefits of the usual workplaces. However, key challenges remain around how to manage hybrid work effectively.
The National Mental Health Commission series; Mentally Healthy Workplaces and COVID-19: Emerging Issues, provides organisations with expert insights and tips to address key challenges impacting workplace mental health, including Creating mentally healthy hybrid teams in the recovery from COVID-19 .
The guides also connect organisations to further sources of guidance and support. In addition to hybrid teams, the series also includes:
- Helping people return to workplaces after extended periods working at home during COVID-19
- Strategies to support wellbeing of decision makers through periods of sustained pressure
- Identifying and managing fatigue and burnout during COVID-19
- The hidden impact of COVID-19 and sleep
- Responding to varied COVID-19 concerns in the workplace
- Supporting people experiencing post-COVID-19 syndrome
- Small business owners and managers overview
- Mental Health Supports