The RailRes App is a resource that has been developed by TrackSAFE as part of its suite of trauma management support tools.
The App is designed to assist rail employees in managing stress if exposed to a traumatic event and build long term resilience to help employees stay healthy. The RailRes app has been informed by an industry reference group and the unions, to ensure that the app is relevant and beneficial to rail employees.
The RailRes app will test a rail employee’s physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioural reactions to stress, while helping the user adapt their response to the situation in real time. The App is available for free download (for both iPhone and Android devices) via the App Store.
- Access to immediate support services, including Employee Assistance Programs phone numbers as well as crisis lines.
- Interactive, easy-to-use tools that the user can access on the go such as: controlled breathing, progressive muscle relaxation and slowing down and stopping of thoughts.
- A scheduler that allows users to set goals to practice the tools regularly.
- A resilience self-assessment that can help users keep track of their progress over time.
- Available for iPhones and Android devices.
Promote the RailRes trauma support app in your workplace. Click here to download your RailRes posters to display in staff rooms, depots and common areas: