Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing the way we live, work and connect. For the most up to date and accurate information regarding the status of coronavirus visit the Australian Government's Department of Health website.
Rail R U OK?Day and COVID-19
Following the challenges of the last 12 months, there’s never been a more important time to connect and regularly check-in with those around us. Meaningful conversations can make a real difference to our workmates which is why the TrackSAFE Foundation and R U OK? continue to work together to deliver Rail R U OK? Day every April. This year’s Rail R U OK? Day is 29 April 2021. Further information about Rail R U OK?Day 2021 is available here.
We are #InThisTogether
Our essential workforce is under incredible pressure at the moment. They need our understanding and support. Let’s remember to thank them for the work they are doing. It is also critical that they seek support for their mental health when they are not coping.
While we are keeping physical distance, staying socially and emotionally connected is more important than ever. The National Mental Health Commission, mental health organisations, experts and leaders have come together to develop practical tips to support our mental wellbeing during COVID-19. Included below are a range of practical tips and resources as well as information on where to seek support when you or your teams need it.
For further information contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
R U OK
Head to Health
- Infographic-full list of tips
- Helpers need help too -social media image
- Check in -social media image
- Equation- social media image
- Financial stress -social media image
- Follow the facts -social media image
- Get sweaty -social media image
- Communicating with kids -social media image
- Play your part -social media image
- Reach out -social media image
- Routine helps -social media image
- Seek support -social media image
- Stay connected -social media image
- Take a break -social media image
- Talk don't just type -social media image
- Who are you going to check in with -social media image