Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing the way we live, work and connect. For the most up to date and accurate information regarding the status of coronavirus visit the Australian Government's Department of Health website.
Rail R U OK?Day and COVID-19
Concerns about COVID-19 and the impacts of social isolation and changes to routine will be significant factors in the lead up to Rail R U OK? Day on Thursday 30 April 2020. The key message of Rail R U OK? Day therefore assumes even greater importance. TrackSAFE and R U OK are in regular contact regarding the evolving status of COVID-19 with additional materials to be distributed regarding hosting online events and sharing information online. Further information about Rail R U OK?Day 2020 is available here.
We are #InThisTogether
Our essential workforce is under incredible pressure at the moment. They need our understanding and support. Let’s remember to thank them for the work they are doing. It is also critical that they seek support for their mental health when they are not coping.
While we are keeping physical distance, staying socially and emotionally connected is more important than ever. The National Mental Health Commission, mental health organisations, experts and leaders have come together to develop practical tips to support our mental wellbeing during COVID-19. Included below are a range of practical tips and resources as well as information on where to seek support when you or your teams need it.
For further information contact - email@example.com
R U OK
- Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
- How to look after your mental health during the coronvirus outbreak
Head to Health
- Infographic-full list of tips
- Helpers need help too -social media image
- Check in -social media image
- Equation- social media image
- Financial stress -social media image
- Follow the facts -social media image
- Get sweaty -social media image
- Communicating with kids -social media image
- Play your part -social media image
- Reach out -social media image
- Routine helps -social media image
- Seek support -social media image
- Stay connected -social media image
- Take a break -social media image
- Talk don't just type -social media image
- Who are you going to check in with -social media image